Deeper search finds partitions cant access 750GB SAMSUNG

How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
Forum rules
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
mullhull

Deeper search finds partitions cant access 750GB SAMSUNG

#1 Post by mullhull »

TD finds two partitions takes apprx 12 hoors with deeper search says one is * bootable one is logical I highlight partition in green either one press P says file sytem is damaged can't be accessed.Try to return to main menu to try file system repair says no partitions available .Four times four days off and on DEPPER SEARCH I have specific animation software tied to this machine was running vista upgraded to windows 8 to test available drivers.Wish I never had . I wrote test MBR to drive boots to 1234 that is all ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO RECOVER MBR OR REWRITE TO REPAIR FILE SYSTEM .I MUST BE MISSING SOMETHING finds part apprx the size of originals. When they are GREEN and you can select them what is the proper way to save or write so you can still see the partitions when you go back to repair File system . About ready to format contact vendor to see about reinstall .I AM STUMPED ANY HELP OR SUGGESTIONS ARE SINCERELY APPRECIATED AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS AND GREAT SOFTWARE mulls