TestDisk finds Parititon but gives "no partitions found or selected for recovery" after pressing enter.

How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
Forum rules
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
wiegetz

TestDisk finds Parititon but gives "no partitions found or selected for recovery" after pressing enter.

#1 Post by wiegetz »

Hello everyone,

I have following problem. After hours of researching and using multiple Tools, I came to TestDisk again (used it again in awhile) to restore my falsely deleted HDD. This time though, when I go to deeper Search testdisk finds my Partition which I need, it even displays the files I had on it. Same Size as well, how it should be. It looks like that. I have no picture how it looked like at the end (But it was the 2nd Partition from the Bottom from this picture which I need to find (HPFS - NTFS 0 1 1 113923 254 63 1930188997) : Image )

After the deep search is done (finished 2 times already, but clicked it away on both, because of the same message) my Partition appears, but as D (Deleted). The color is also white, not green how it should be.

But like I said, when I click enter it says "no partitions found or selected for recovery". How can I restore this partition? After all, it detects it in the backup sector, fully functional.

This Data is out of high importance for me. Please help!

Greetings,
wiegetz