How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
- Posts: 290
- Joined: 04 Jan 2019, 09:48
- Location: Hannover, Deutschland (Germany, Allemagne)
aldowski wrote: ↑
19 Mar 2019, 14:19
But few expensive ones, not freewares I tried (big company names, better not to mention them) for the same HDD, partition table, same environment, are creating numbered filenames (example: file0001, file0002, file0003, ........), with no folder structure, no timestamps.
do you think they send you a hit squad when you mention them?
Obviously they don't bother analysing existing structures, they simple collect fragments by running through the disk.
Which programs failed in your experience?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests