Using TestDisk to repair the filesystem
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 01 Dec 2013, 03:21
Fiona wrote:Do you have an Intel-Mac?
Can you try it using EFI-GPT?
Partition map is only required if you have an old PowerMac.
"Support for this filesystem hasn't been enable during compilation" suggests that there's a way to enable it.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 09 Mar 2014, 20:31
Did you ever sort this out? I am getting the same error message when using TestDisk.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests