But how can I repair my SD card before I'm able to copy data?
Beforehand, I ran chkdsk a few times, but I got the following error messages every time:
- * \[folder 1] first allocation unit is not valid. The entry will be truncated."
* The \[folder 2] entry contains a nonvalid link. Unrecoverable error in folder \[folder 2]. Convert folder to file (Y/N)?" (I said no)
* The \[folder 3] entry contains a nonvalid link. Folder \[folder 3] has bad clusters. Bad clusters removed from folder. Unrecoverable error in folder \[folder 3]. Convert folder to file (Y/N)?" (I said no)
* \System Volume Information first allocation unit is not valid. The entry will be truncated.
* Removing trailing folder entries from \[folder 4]. Then the scan was ended.
On TestDisk, I followed these steps:
* Choose Intel as detected
* Advanced > Boot
Then I got this message:
Code: Select all
Disk /dev/sde - 32 GB / 29 GiB - CHS 3891 255 63 Partition Start End Size in sectors 1 P FAT32 LBA 0 130 3 3891 148 33 62510080 Boot sector OK Backup boot sector OK First sectors (boot code and partition information) are not identical. A valid FAT Boot sector must be present in order to access any data; even if the partition is not bootable.
What should I do next if the First sectors are not identical, while the Boot sector and Backup boot sector are OK?