How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I'm trying to fix an inaccessible disk, or at least find what's wrong with it. Testdisk was slow to load my SATA disk, and afterwards listed it as having nothing but a "bad humax partition". Does this mean that it's recognizing the partition as the wrong type, and if so, is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance for any help provided.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4802
- Joined: 18 Feb 2012, 15:08
- Location: Le Perreux Sur Marne, France
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests