File extension recovered recover_dirx

How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
Forum rules
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
Enzo

File extension recovered recover_dirx

#1 Post by Enzo »

Sorry for my bad English, I would like to say hello to the whole forum because I haven't seen a greetings section. Here is my problem, after I accidentally formatted a HDD, I used your data recovery software, everything went well, but I realized that in the recover_dirx directories there are only files with the extension .php - .txt and others files, but I don't see any images or mp3, how can I go about recovering them in their original state. Thanks to all who want to help me and have a nice day.
Last edited by Enzo on 06 Oct 2020, 09:22, edited 1 time in total.

recuperation

Re: Help me

#2 Post by recuperation »

Enzo wrote: 06 Oct 2020, 08:07 Sorry for my bad English, I would like to say hello to the whole forum because I haven't seen a greetings section.
There is no greetings section, but if you look at the others' posts you can see that the posting title describes the problem they have. "Help me" is not a problem description and won't help others in finding information - please edit your title.
Here is my problem, after I accidentally formatted a HDD, I used your data recovery software,
There are two of them, "Testdisk" and "Photorec".
everything went well, but I realized that in the recover_dirx directories there are only files with the extension .php - .txt and others files, but I don't see any images or mp3, how can I go about recovering them in their original state. Thanks to all who want to help me and have a nice day.
Has your drive been encrypted? If not, did you select a partition or the whole drive?

Enzo

#3 Post by Enzo »

Thank you for replying, the drive I have not encrypted and I have selected the whole drive. Can I hope to get everything back? Thank you and good day.

recuperation

#4 Post by recuperation »

Enzo wrote: 06 Oct 2020, 09:12 Thank you for replying, the drive I have not encrypted and I have selected the whole drive. Can I hope to get everything back?
I don't think so. You can try out commercial software if you want to.