How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 13 May 2021, 08:30
Hello I have a fairly simple question.
I have included my the text from my console below. Where it says "119551 ok, 31251 failed" is 119552 the total number of files that have been successfully copied?
My fear is that this is number of sectors copied in which case I have 2822180857 sectors total and at the current rate I will never (within a couple of days) finish.
Code: Select all
TestDisk 7.1, Data Recovery Utility, July 2019
Christophe GRENIER <email@example.com>
MS Data 1051289600 3873470456 2822180857 [Data]
Copying, please wait... 119551 ok, 31251 failed
Thank you for your help.
- Posts: 1599
- Joined: 04 Jan 2019, 09:48
- Location: Hannover, Deutschland (Germany, Allemagne)