Using TestDisk to repair the filesystem
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Hi there, and its great to be here. Just need a quick from anyone although am not sure this falls under the right thread, i currently have a samsung galaxy note 2 which i think has disk problems in the internal storage. There seems to be a file in the internal storage labelled µOST.DIR which i cannot delete and it worries me because in the same storage is a file named LOST.DIR which i can find in another samsung device. therefore the µOST.DIR seems to be out of place. It worries me more that now some files that i deleted from my system (picture files) seem to resurface even after i delete the folders. Although they resurface the pictures are unreadable and seems to be corrupted. So only the folder and a list of all the corrupted files appear in my Gallery. Could this be a file system repair and if it is, is this software the right tool to fix it and if sum1 could show me how to get started i would love you so much more... Thanks.