Using PhotoRec to recover lost data
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
1 post • Page 1 of 1
I recently upgraded to IOS 8 and got stuck in recovery mode. Needless to say I lost all my photos and personal information. I have no icloud or itunes back up. Is it possible to use this software to recover my photos or am I out of luck? I was just curious before I start messing around with my phone.