I tried running testdisk on a 1gb drive hooked up to my desktop with a USB drive caddy and I was constantly getting "You need to format this disk..." popups. I tried closing them as they appeared, but they kept coming. Is there a way to disable this feature in Windows 7?
How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
1 post • Page 1 of 1