Using PhotoRec to recover lost data
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
1 post • Page 1 of 1
I used PhotoRec to recover photos from my corrupted sd card. (they are from a pentax camera) It recovered the photos I lost, but some file names start with a f and I can view, enlarge, etc (file sizes are in MB). The rest of the file names start with t but the file size in in kb and cannot be viewed in a larger format. Is there some way of rectifying the file size and/or be able to view/print larger images without them being "pixelated"?