Using TestDisk to repair the filesystem
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
1 post • Page 1 of 1
When I select what I believe to be the correct partition *HTFS - NTFS and try to list the files. I get a message Can't open filesystem. Filesystem seems damaged. Not sure where to go from here. I know my files are on the drive as EaseUS file recovery shows them. I would buy the software but can't afford it and I need to learn how to use testdisk.