Using TestDisk to repair the filesystem
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I went through and attempted to recover using TestDisk, and was able to find the partition using deep search. When I tried to list the files, I had the following message: support for this filesystem hasn't been enable during compilation. Just wondering if anyone has any advice, there's a few hundred thousand files and I am hoping to avoid a manual sort, was able to recover most of the files already, but would love to get the file structure back in place.