Using PhotoRec to recover lost data
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 25 Dec 2017, 17:18
I need to recover Thunderbird mail files. I have marked "tx?" in File Opt. Should I select other file extensions:
Code: Select all
$ file INBOX
INBOX: UTF-8 Unicode text, with very long lines, with CRLF, LF line terminators
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests