Using PhotoRec to recover lost data
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4425
- Joined: 18 Feb 2012, 15:08
- Location: Le Perreux Sur Marne, France
You have downloaded 32-bits and 64-bits binary packages, so no configure script is present. You can use the photorec_static or testdisk_static binaries directly.
When using git to get the source code, you have to create the configure script as state in the documentation by using autoreconf:
Code: Select all
autoreconf --install -W all -I config
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 27 May 2018, 08:27
Christophe, merci beaucoup! Works great now.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests