How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Customer just re-installed NetWare 6.5 SP8 on old server and deleted the partition with all of their data. I can see the deleted partition, changed it from "D" to "L" and did the reverse on the newly installed partition, but when the server boots, it does not contain any NSS Pools or Volumes. What am I doing wrong????
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests