1. On Windows 7, when connected, the computer fails to see the drive unter Windows Explorer.
2. On Windowx XP, I receive the message to format the drive (I know, I won't).
3. On Disk Management, HDD appears as Healthy without any File System (RAW)
4. CHKDSK .... doesn't work on RAW.
5. After one day, for a short period of time, when connected the autorun TRIED to start, started for 2 secs, then nothing..
6. When using TestDisk to analyse, I get read error, and now trying to locate the partition...
..... I lost my work's data. Any suggestions to retrieve my drive EVEN for a few days, so as to copy the data?
How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests