Using PhotoRec to recover lost data
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 29 Sep 2012, 23:11
Trying to recover jpegs from a partition, in terminal I select
to clear and check
to save. On next page get
Settings recorded successfully
but when I Enter it just goes back one page to File Options. What am I missing?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5307
- Joined: 18 Feb 2012, 15:08
- Location: Le Perreux Sur Marne, France
'b' is to save the settings as default, ie you want to always recover those file families instead of default selection.