Using PhotoRec to recover lost data
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 29 Sep 2012, 23:11
Trying to recover jpegs from a partition, in terminal I select
to clear and check
to save. On next page get
Settings recorded successfully
but when I Enter it just goes back one page to File Options. What am I missing?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4387
- Joined: 18 Feb 2012, 15:08
- Location: Le Perreux Sur Marne, France
'b' is to save the settings as default, ie you want to always recover those file families instead of default selection.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests