How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
1 post • Page 1 of 1
I started to recover the partition but it hasnt stall it just keeps going over the same sectors randomly changing numbers from 6172138 - 6273987. it has found already 1690 files but i know there are over 6000 and i need all of them. Should i just leave it running and hope for the best?