What i did.
1. I update bios for Asus Maximus Formula.
2. Forget switch to Raid after update.
3. Change to Raid Intel Raid massage: raid fail missing hdd2
4. Ctrl+I change disk to non-raid
5. Create new raid
6.In windows I run Test Disk
7. Test Disc - select disk , auto recognise as EFI GPT .
8 Select analyze and TD see all partition as current (see all files).
9. Click enter Search , nothing found.
10. Windows massage that disc need to be initialized . Accidental select GPT
11. Now TD doesn't see second (data) partition.
12. In deep scan I see Data partition can't restore (as current see 2 windows reserved partitions)
13 I don't know what to do help.
I known i fac.. up in 2 and 10.
Sorry for my english
How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests