Using PhotoRec to recover lost data
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
I tried to use photorec in Windows 8.1. Unfortunately it doesn't see any of my USB storage devices it only displays my SSD drive and skips straight to the proceed or quit prompt (no opportunity to select a different drive). Any thoughts on how to point photorec at my corrupted memory card in win 8.1?