Using TestDisk to repair the filesystem
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Good Day, I have used testdisk several times repair external drives, however, this time I accidentally overwritten the MBR on the wrong drive, it's on system system drive (c drive). When I rebooted my laptop which run on Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit OS, now the screen shows "Loading FreeDOS No KERNEL SYS". When I hit any button on the keyboard message shows no bootable device. Please help, thanks in advance.