Hi guys. I accidently formatted my disk with Windows 7 during Linux installation. Testdisk automatically detected my drive as EFI GPT, however I'm not sure if it's not Intel. Im currently running deeper search for about 3 hours and it's only 25% done. As I can see the program found something from my old partition. Cold you please help me how to recover as many files as possible?
Thank you and sorry for my English.
Edit: it seems like Testdisk recovered my files, but when I try to boot I get: "reboot and select proper boot device". I used backup BC option on all partitions ten rebuild BC and it didn't help
How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests