My D and E volume bitlocker encrypted disk.I formatted the computer disk (C).
E and D seems to be raw disks.I deleted my BitLocker recovery files.
My goal is to repair the boot sectors at Testdisk I did Deep Search with TestDisk.
TestDisk complete volume (D) shaped :S:S.And Merged E and C .
My question is Is it really format ? or just repair boot sectors at it?
Now I 'll get back to how my data ? I just thought I would Testdisk Analysis .Not format..
I had a chance to repair . The room went .:S
How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
1 post • Page 1 of 1