Today I decided to run full encryption of my non-system drive and in about 13% of encryption an error popped up that there's no volume (or something) and actually there was no partition to be seen in My Computer nor TrueCrypt. I've run TestCrypt and now I'm following THIS instruction.
Right now I'm here
Am I doing everything right? If not, how can I recover lost partition?
EDIT: I've found out that there're files and folders listed in TestDisk, so I simply created small (about 350GB) partition at the end of HDD and copied all the files through TestDisk.
How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
1 post • Page 1 of 1