Using PhotoRec to recover lost data
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Hi guys Im new here and I have lost MLV files in a hard drive that I have formatted. I just need to know how to use PHOTOREC in MAC Mavericks but I download it and I don´t know how to execute it because there is not any installer or anything to press. I mean, maybe I need to use terminal? And How I use it with that? Juts drag it? I have read something about sudo but I don´t know what the heck that means.