Using PhotoRec to recover lost data
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
I'm using Photorec in Linux and need to see if there is a way to dump out the final file counts to a simple text file. Photorec displays the file counts while it is locating and recovering the files, but then the screen disappears when it is complete. Are there any command line switches that would tell Photorec to save the final file counts to a text file? I just need the list of the file types that it has recovered along with the total counts. Thanks in advance for any help.