How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
1 post • Page 1 of 1
I'm running a partition recovery on a 60tb volume. After it finishes the analysis, testdisk freezes so I can't actually recover the partition or do any actions afterwards. Has anyone had to do a partition recovery on a volume around 60tb in size? Any suggestions what could be causing the freezing? Thanks in advance!