for the last 2 days i try to recover cinemaDNG files from a SSD drive used and accidentally formatted on HFS+ in a BlackMagic Cinema Camera. After formatting the drive we did not write a single new file on it, before it was half full with cinemaDNG sequences (RAW single frame sequences in DNG format - an example of this kind of files can be found here: http://video.blackmagicdesign.com/Shot_3.zip ). I tried different software but was expecting a lot from testdisk/photorec after reading and talking to different people.
Does photorec recognize the file format? Is there anything I might have not done right while trying to recover? I always get 3 *.plist files and 2-4 *.gz files after the recovery which i can not open.
Thanks for your help
Using PhotoRec to recover lost data
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 0 guests