CONTEXT: 1 sata Seagate hdd 500 gb, I made with windows 7 sp1 disk a partition erase, a partitioned new one, and format it.
There was a mess of sata cables (master cable1) with two identical disks, one Hd for data. Windows7 new installation went by error and select the data disk.
Just after, I tried with testdisk to recover the Hd data with the partition erased and formatted and new win7 installation made by error.
message: "Found using backup sector! 500gb"
select the disk and firt D partition, I press key P => new windows folders. Second and third D, I pressed P and got an error message "Can't open file system"
I pressed for each D item the key L (load backup) without result and same message "Can't open file system".
1) Why the backup load L doesn't work?
2) another steps o actions?
Thanks to give me a solution, I attach snapshots of the screens.
Best Regards, Pascal.
How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- with P key, i got any folders and files
- Screenshot2.jpg (134.24 KiB) Viewed 335 times
- Details of the p key on new win7 partition.
- ScreenshotPartitionNewWin7.jpg (184.82 KiB) Viewed 335 times
- 1er partition win7
- Screenshotpartition1Win.png (66.66 KiB) Viewed 335 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests