Using TestDisk to undelete files
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5327
- Joined: 18 Feb 2012, 15:08
- Location: Le Perreux Sur Marne, France
It's not possible. The phone need to be rooted or put the memory card in an USB card reader connected to a computer and recover your data from here.
but it seems hard to root a device (6.0 higher) now. What your recommendation on this?cgrenier wrote:It's not possible. The phone need to be rooted or put the memory card in an USB card reader connected to a computer and recover your data from here.
Last edited by deloania on 09 Apr 2016, 07:19, edited 1 time in total.
First of all, you must stop using your Android tablet to save new videos, music or photos to prevent the deleted files from being covered. Once the new coming data takes in the space where the lost files originally occupied, there is no way to retrieve back them any more. Then, use a professional data recovery for Android tablet to access your lost, deleted or inaccessible data and recover them back.