How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5327
- Joined: 18 Feb 2012, 15:08
- Location: Le Perreux Sur Marne, France
TestDisk can not merge partitions but it can undelete lost partitions. So check the partitions found after Quick Search and if necessary Deeper Search. Set the partitions to recover to *(bootable), P(rimary) or L(ogical). On next screen, choose Write, confirm, Quit.