Using PhotoRec to recover lost data
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I am attempting to recover files from a CF card that was messed up in a CF card reader. When the files start being recovered they pay back perfectly. Once the recovery is complete the files cannot be played. Are there any tips to resolve this? the format is MXF.
I managed to recover the files using Disk Drill for Mac. The files can be played back. Crisis averted. Photorec is still very good software.