How to use TestDisk to recover lost partition
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 02 Jun 2016, 18:18
I Have a Sandisk SD card of 32GB, but i insert in Windows and the value is 30MB in RAW.
How can solve this problem?
Code: Select all
Disk \\.\PhysicalDrive1 - 32 MB / 30 MiB - CHS 3 255 63
Current partition structure:
Partition Start End Size in sectors
Partition sector doesn't have the endmark 0xAA55
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4387
- Joined: 18 Feb 2012, 15:08
- Location: Le Perreux Sur Marne, France
It looks like a hardware problem. TestDisk can not help in this case. Sorry.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests