I've got a bunch of approximately 900 GB of MOV/MP4/M2TS recovered files from an external USB 1 TB hard drive, and they are from many different events.
I need to sort them by date/time, so it can be easier to rebuild my whole work.
Windows cannot see that signature of date and time inside the files (header), but hte information is there.
Is there any application/script that could help me doing this intense job?
Thank you very much.
Using PhotoRec to recover lost data
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 4 guests