Has anyone out there tried doing a photo or video recovery from a Windows phone? The main problem I have is that my desktop operating system (or PhotoRec or other recovery programs) simply will not see the phone (w/ internal memory only) as a device. I can hack the registry and make it be seen as a portable device but that's as far as I can get.
Using PhotoRec to recover lost data
When asking for technical support:
- Search for posts on the same topic before posting a new question.
- Give clear, specific information in the title of your post.
- Include as many details as you can, MOST POSTS WILL GET ONLY ONE OR TWO ANSWERS.
- Post a follow up with a "Thank you" or "This worked!"
- When you learn something, use that knowledge to HELP ANOTHER USER LATER.
Before posting, please read https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk.pdf
1 post • Page 1 of 1